- How different is the new (2019) Framework? This is the latest in a series of very varied Frameworks; what’s new or different?
- What does your school need to do? Practical ways to successfully prepare.
- Curriculum?! The key issue - what are inspectors expecting to find and how can you be ready?
- For what are inspectors really looking? Theory vs practice.
- What are the pitfalls of the new Framework and how can we prepare? What can we learn from completed inspections and reports?
- Are you an "outstanding" school where Ofsted has not been a priority for the last few years?
This course will allow you to analyse both the 2019 Framework but also to discuss reports and outcomes from various schools that have already experienced inspection under the new Framework. The course will compare theory and practice - is what is written in the Framework and Handbook the same as schools are experiencing in reality?
The 2019 Framework and Handbook
Being prepared – key areas, pitfalls and how to prepare
Curriculum and “deep dives”