This course will share the habits, techniques and tools which lead to consistently excellent classroom practice. We will identify what excellent pedagogy is and how it can be habitually attained, without additional workload. We will examine which routines you should have in place in your classroom to enhance learning, and to improve the wellbeing of you and the children. You will learn how to create productively fun learning environments conducive to learning.
- Guidance and resources on how to plan, organise and run a high-functioning, happy and productive classroom.
- New understandings of what is possible within ‘excellent’ classrooms – and how it means LESS work for you.
- Knowledge of the hidden social and emotional foundations on which consistently excellent classrooms are built.
- A range of powerful tools powerful strategies to manage the key drivers of classroom performance.
- A comprehensive range of course materials and ideas that can be used in your classroom the very next day.