Almost a quarter of a million children in the UK report being unhappy with their lives, according to a 2019 report by the Children's Society. This workshop will show you how to develop resilience in your child (so important for long-term happiness, positive mental health and success), teach them to bounce-back from setbacks, and how to provide an encouraging family environment conducive to developing a 'life-long' love of learning.
- Understand young people's brain development and why teenagers clash with their parents
- Learn the A-Z of developing your child's resilient behaviours
- Develop your communication skills to send the right messages to your child
- Learn to praise effort rather than intelligence to improve your child's motivation
- Enhance your ability to teach your child to love challenges, be intrigued by mistakes, and use setbacks as a springboard to future success