Includes free access to EquatIO for all delegates
- Do you want to extend your on-line teaching to include more interactive strategies?
- Would you like to receive free access to use a fantastic new piece of software that is revolutionising on-line mathematics teaching?
- Would you like the opportunity to try out some different on-line techniques that do not take a lot of teacher preparation time?
We all know the importance of teaching mathematics to all our students during lockdown. Preparation for on-line teaching was not possible, so this course will present some interactive techniques that will add variety to your on-line teaching. You will see a demonstration of the fantastic piece of mathematics software called EquatIO and receive free access to this software. All strategies shown can be used straight away with mathematics students of any age
- Add variety to your interactive on-line training for mathematics
- Engage with the powerful software called EquatIO
- Raise teacher confidence in using more interactive methods
- Understand how to further develop on-line mathematics training