- Did you know that Barak Rosenshine’s Principles of Instruction has been described as ‘the best, most clear and comprehensive guide to evidence-informed practice?’
- Would you like to attend a course that demonstrates what these 10 Principles would look like in a ‘real’ classroom?
- Would you like to attend a course delivered by one of the UK’s most experienced and trusted CPD providers?
Many teachers are becoming increasingly familiar with Barak Rosenshine’s Principles of Instruction but as ever need time and space to think about how to adopt the ideas for their classrooms.
By attending this course, you will receive completely clear, down to earth guidance on what you should be doing to turn this theory into practice. You will be given all the templates and worked examples you need to get started on applying the principles to your classroom literally the next day.
Rosenshine arrived at these principles partly by observing Master teachers, so by attending this course, you can start to apply these principals and grow your own teaching skills too.
3 hour online course includes:
full course booklet with templates and teaching ideas
small group size to facilitate complete interaction with course tutor via Zoom
ability to ask and respond to questions
video option allowing for face-to-face and group tasks/activities
- Have a deep understanding of the 10 Principles of Instruction
- Deliver outstanding teaching and learning processes based on the 10 Principles
- Apply the principles to your own teaching context as a tool to support improved pupil and professional outcomes