All our workshops are constantly updated to reflect the current - and ever-changing - circumstances in all schools relating to Covid-19
25 November Workshop - NOW FULL
- Did you know that Barak Rosenshine’s Principles of Instruction has been described as ‘the best, most clear and comprehensive guide to evidence-informed practice?’
- Would you like to attend a course that demonstrates what these 10 Principles would look like in a ‘real’ classroom?
- Would you like to attend a course delivered by one of the UK’s most experienced and trusted CPD providers?
Many teachers are becoming increasingly familiar with Barak Rosenshine’s Principles of Instruction but as ever need time and space to think about how to adapt the ideas for their classrooms.
By attending this course, you will receive completely clear, down to earth guidance on what you should be doing to turn this theory into practice. You will be given all the templates and worked examples you need to get started on applying the principles to your classroom literally the next day.
Rosenshine arrived at these principles partly by observing Master teachers, so by attending this course, you can start to apply these principals and grow your own teaching skills too.
All our 3-hour online workshops include:
- practical classroom-ready ideas and resources
- small group size to facilitate interaction and full engagement
- group/pair work and discussion with the tutor
- pdf of the course booklet
- Have a deep understanding of the 10 Principles of Instruction
- Deliver outstanding teaching and learning processes based on the 10 Principles
- Apply the principles to your own teaching context as a tool to support improved pupil and professional outcomes