Dragonfly are delighted to introduce this NEW series of webinars sharing the everyday experience, together with tried and tested tips for succeeding as a School Leader. The sessions are jargon-free and at times controversial with an emphasis on the practical. Suitable for school leaders and those aspiring to leadership as well as governors and even parents wishing to gain a deeper insight into the world of School Leadership.
Individual webinars are priced - £30
Full Set of webinars - £250+ VAT
For bulk purchase offers on 3 or more webinars please contact [email protected]
NEXT WEBINAR SERIES - Thursdays at 10:00 am (UK Time)
Starts 10th June 2021
1) A Blueprint for Change: Why change? Obstacles, winning hearts and minds, planning, and communication.
2) Dealing with Conflict: Difficult conversations are useful, prevention, facing reality and getting the best out of every discussion
3) Managing Underperforming Staff: Rethinking appraisal, identifying poor performance, outcomes: Move, Remove or Improve and rapid and sustained improvement
4) Strategic Thinking: Establishing key priorities, core values, core purpose, value to pupils, and value to parents
5) Powers of Persuasion or a Layperson’s Guide to Personality Profiling: Understanding differences between people, using Personality Profiling to bring out the best in people, persuading others, and handling difficult situations
6) Handling the Media: On a good day and a bad day, getting the message across, pitfalls, damage limitation, marketing tool, and communicating with the Media
7) Efficient and Effective Use of Time: Prioritising, time management matrix, being efficient, making time, and saving time
8) Presentation Skills: How to construct a persuasive and appealing Presentation, structure, language, and
9) Crisis Management: Essential procedure, state of readiness, and some specific examples
Central to our purpose as School Leaders is the education of our pupils. Yet to achieve the very best for our young people we need to manage the adults successfully. That’s why a number of the sessions are about dealing with people in one way or another. These are supported by other aspects that are equally important in leading and managing a school, enabling us to give our students the greatest experience possible.