Whilst new technologies have provided children with amazing new learning opportunities, social media also comes with a public health warning! There is now a growing body of evidence linking the use of social media with poor mental health and inadequate sleep in young people.
- Discover how social media can be used as a tool for good or evil
- Enhance your understanding of cyberbullying and take practical steps to reduce the risk of your child experiencing it
- Understand the impact of social media on sleep patterns and why children need sufficient sleep for normal brain development
- Understand what FOMO is (Fear of Missing Out)
- Develop a 'social media working plan' for your child to encourage safe and reasonable boundaries