- Is student off-task behaviour frustrating your students’ progress?
- Would you like to know how ‘Nudge Theory provides practical, non-confrontational methods to keep students on-task.
- Do you want to know how Nudge Theory will revolutionise your relationship with students?
Nudge Theory provides an exciting alternative to the traditional methods of behaviour management.. It enables teachers to encourage students to take more responsibility for their own learning, by utilising non-confrontational interventions. Teachers will engage with powerful techniques that have been proven to work with children of any age. You will receive a toolkit of practical applications of Nudge Theory that can be used in your classroom tomorrow.
- Raise academic standards by using Nudge Theory
- Create a more positive classroom climate
- Reduce teacher-student confrontations
- Understand how to develop your own levers to guide students