This fascinating course will explore the latest evidence-based research findings on Primary education. Saving you time, we have synthesized the research and will outline which classroom practices really add value to pupil learning. By studying the evidence - and considering how we can adopt them in a context sensitive manner - delegates will upgrade their thinking and will leave the course with a toolkit of practical and research-proven ideas.
- A concise synthesis of key research ideas that have been proven to significantly enhance learning.
- A wealth of ideas on how classroom practice and provision can be adapted to add the greatest value to the greatest number of children.
- An appreciation of the power of perception on a child’s achievement.
- Strategies for managing the psychological processes that optimise learning.
- A model for high-impact classroom practice that can be implemented the next day in your school.