Terms and Conditions
COVID 19 Update: Week beginning December 13th, 2021
Dear Dragonfly Customers,
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 Pandemic, we have updated our Terms and Conditions. Our top priority is the safety of both our staff and delegates attending our courses. You can trust Dragonfly to provide a safe environment that complies with current Covid 19 government guidelines.
In the event of a cancellation of any Dragonfly training session either by individuals, schools, or Dragonfly - please note our updated conditions. We will of course do our very best to accommodate as we know school budgets are tight and these are unusual circumstances
- Zoom Webinars will be refunded if cancellation is notified 3 or more days before the event. Cancellations made after 3 working days will not be refunded.
In some cases, we can provide a time-limited recording of our webinars if you are unable to attend, however this is at the discretion of Dragonfly Training.
- For Zoom-based workshops, Cancellations notified 5 working days or more ahead of the course date can be fully refunded, or the booking can be transferred to an alternative date or alternative delegate. Cancellations made with less than 5 working days cannot be refunded, but a transfer to an alternative date may be offered.
- For UK In-school courses (Face to Face), Cancellations made with three or more weeks' notice will receive a full refund or can be transferred to an alternative date. Cancellations made with 2 weeks' notice can either receive a 50% refund or transfer to an alternative date. Cancellations made with less than two weeks' notice will not be eligible for a refund. We will endeavour to get travel expenses refunded by the travel provider however if we are unsuccessful the school will be liable.
- For international in-school courses (Face to Face), Cancellations must be notified within 1 month or more of the scheduled date to get a full refund or transfer to an alternative date. Cancellations notified within 3 weeks will be eligible for 50% refund or free date transfer, less than 2 weeks' notice will not be eligible for a refund. We will endeavour to get travel expenses refunded by the travel company however if we are unsuccessful the school will be liable.
- International & UK In-School Insets (Online) - For online insets cancellations must be made within 3 weeks to receive a full refund or free date transfer, 2 weeks for a 50% refund or free date transfer. Less than 2 weeks' notice will result in no refund
Our Cancellation Terms
Dragonfly Training reserves the right to cancel any course provided by Dragonfly or through a third-party provider. We will provide as much notice as possible and offer alternative dates or refund. Customers are not obliged to accept the alternative date and can opt for a full refund. Dragonfly will not be liable for any travel expenses incurred by the customer.
- Zoom workshops and webinars are priced per person. Joining links should not be shared. Any additional delegates will be charged accordingly.
- Any course content such as PowerPoint slides and booklets is subject to copyright and should not be shared.
- Online in-school training recordings are not provided as standard but can be purchased at an additional cost subject to a limited time period where relevant as decided by dragonfly.
- Zoom workshop recordings cannot be shared due to GDPR rules.
- All relevant payment information is available on Invoices.
- Invoices must be paid in full prior to course attendance.
- Dragonfly Training is not held liable for travel, transport, accommodation, or any additional expenses incurred.
- VAT is applied to all our costs for UK customers only.
- Zoom-based workshops will be confirmed 1 week before the course date. A joining link will be emailed 48 hours before the workshop.
- If a course is purchased through a 3rd party (e.g. Eventbrite, COBIS, ACADE, etc.) other conditions may apply. Please contact the party you purchased from for more information.
Other Policies to Note
How Data may be used
- Outlined in Privacy Statement
- Dragonfly Training Ltd is subject to British Law.
- The rights of all Content belong to Dragonfly Training Ltd and the relevant trainer.
- Delegates are not permitted to share any joining instructions or online workshop information.
If you have any queries regarding the above Terms and Conditions or any general enquiries please contact:
Telephone: +442920 711787Dragonfly Training LTD
Unit 8 Crichton Houses
11-12 Mount Stuart Square